Friday 15 January 2010

That's it!

We have now reached the end of the course, and the final deadline for our blogs and end of semester written course work is here. To sum up the module and its assesments I would firstly like to admit that I have been proved wrong. When first reading through the module guide for this course I was under the impression that old fashioned essays and traditional exams are much more valid in order to judge ones abilities rather than blogs and web pages. I was also a little worried about my computer knowledge, or lack of it rather, and because of that I did not think I would be able to keep up with my colleagues in those kind of assesments. I was lucky enough to end up in a hard working group though, which I have truly enjoyed swapping thoughts and working with. I have also through my colleagues learnt a thing or two about computer related things that I did not know before.

The blog have been very helpful as well, and I was surprised when I saw that I had a few comments to my posts which were not made by Dr Hardman. Especially when I saw the two posts written in Chinese/Japanese! Would also like to mention here that I would have replied to those, if it was not for the fact that I do not know Chinese/Japanese!

Apart from that I would just like to say thank you for reading my blog and hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment